16 October 2009

oldddd

[12 Feb 2007 | Monday]
10:57 AM - guess. what.

wayne coyne is my dad.
Photobucket
We jam together every night and sometimes we get high together while he tells me stories about his trips to Japan and the crazy asian kids he sees there, and other times he helps me on my homework while he cooks a really bangin' dinner... only sometimes he burns them. Like the other night, he was trying to make an Italian vegan dinner with like, pasta puttanesca and some really yummy canolis and some good wine. Only he burned the sauce and the pasta was rubbery. But the best part were the canolis. HE MAKES THE BEST CANOLIS. So all we ate for dinner were a hundred canolis.......... i think it was the best dinner ever, I could've died right then.

yeah, my dad's so cool. :)

PS. He and his musician friends also got me a bunch of pink balloons as a late birthday/early anti-v day gift.... they're so cool because they never run out of helium. Favorite gift ever! I love balloons <3
See, I have proof:
Photobucket

[30 Sep 2007 | Sunday]
6:22 PM - so you probably already know that wayne coyne is my dad /edited

it's true. (<- link to the above post)
Photobucket
- the COOLEST, yo!

He made me an owl puppet. It doesn't fit my hand, but it's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers